Imagine being able to play commercially released music on hold without having to worry about all the issues and pitfalls that goes with connecting the local radio on hold.
Now you can play everything from Top 40 music to Classic Hits and everything in between.
This can also be a lot more engaging and targeted compared to playing traditional elevator style instrumental on hold music. It can also help your callers relax if they can relate to the music more specifically.
Evolved Sound can assist to curate, supply and licence commercially released on hold music.
This service can include:
- On Hold Music playlist research.
- regular Music Refreshes.
- Arranging Licensing with the various music regulatory bodies.
- The supply of professional grade on hold equipment or digital conversions for best playback over your existing phone system.
So why choose Evolved Sound for your commercial on hold music needs? Here are the main reasons:
1. We can help you with the playlist selection. We know the best kind of music for any type of demographic, and enable you to “connect” better with customers of any age. We can calm them down and also keep them interested in your brand. The music may include the latest popular songs, and we can tailor the playlist selection to help define your brand more clearly.
2. We offer regular updates. You can’t keep playing the same songs over and over, particularly for repeat callers. That can get quite tiresome after a while, and eventually the music can get dated. If you want to play current popular music, we can make sure you really stay current! With constant musical refreshes, repeat callers won’t hear the same tired songs again and again.
3. We can handle any licensing requirements. Laws regarding intellectual properties like music can be complicated especially when you want to use commercial songs to boost your business. But we can deal with this for you. You can just be very sure that all the necessary licenses you need for the songs you want to play on hold will be obtained so that everything is above board.
4. We can make sure the audio sounds good. We offer professional playback hardware along with master quality music copies to ensure that your phone system plays your chosen music at optimal levels.
Nowadays, generic classical music doesn’t always quite cut it anymore. They’re very common, and the sound doesn’t separate your brand’s identity with the rest of your competition. In fact, standard classical music may even present an identity that’s different from the brand identity you want to project.
With our assistance you can ensure that your callers enjoy the right kind of music when they call you up and are put on hold. The music can keep them on the line for far longer, and they may not even resent the wait time. The power of music is greater than you can imagine, provided that you use the right music for your customers.
Find out today how commercial on hold music can set the right tone for your business.