Evolved Sound are experts in creating retail playlists that boost the shopping experience, have customers spend more and actually want to return again.
We offer a range of playlists from Chart, Groove, Easy Listening and Rock, all the way to Jazz, Classic Hits and Contemporary sounds.
When you are a one-person company, you can pick just about any song or music that you want to listen to. But when you have employees and customers in your place of business, your preferences take a back seat. You will need the right in store music if you want to achieve your company’s objectives.
The good news is the team at Evolved Sound have access to music from all over the world, so that you can create the right background music for your store and environment. With our retail music playlists, we can help you define your brand so that it resonates and connects with your targeted customer base. We can offer literally hundreds and sometimes thousands of songs per playlist, so repetition is greatly reduced.
Types of Evolved Radio Playlists
So what kinds of playlists are available? We can offer you different kinds that will suit different demographics. Here are just some examples:
• Chill out. This is the kind of music that’s best when you want your customers to relax and take a breather. It’s great for older adult customers, who may find faster and harsher music too aggressive and stressful.
• Hipster and alternative. Alternative music is often the most suitable musical choices for those who regard themselves in the leading edge of fashion, the arts, and social issues. This type of music is perfect for places where shool kids, artists, and literature lovers hang out. You can play this sort of music in book shops, coffee shops, and vintage clothing stores.
• Rock music. This is the music of choice for many men, and it’s great for automobile shops and car accessories stores. You can also play this music in DIY accessories shops as well. Other places where it’s entirely suitable include sports goods stores, shops for fishing and hunting gear, and pubs.
• Dance music. This is the kind of energetic music that you will want to play if your customer base includes teens and young adults. They’re great for pubs, clutching stores, fitness centres, sporting goods stores, salons, and trendy clothing and accessories shops. These playlists can include fast music as well as the latest chart toppers.
• Rap. This is an edgier version of dance music, and it’s best for your company if you want to have your brand follow a more aggressive identity. This type of music is the leading edge of trendy youth culture, and it’s fantastic for urban shops.
• Classical. This is perfect for shops and brands that want to have an elegant and refined identity. This is the kind of music you’ll want to play in fine dining restaurants, wine shops, and jewellery stores. This may be mostly strings and classical orchestra, though piano music can also be a very effective in store music choice if you would like a more soothing atmosphere.
Of course, these playlists can be customised so that you can mix different types of playlists. You can always insert some of your employees’ favourite songs to improve morale. Evolved Sound is here to help you finalise your playlists, so that your retail music system works like a charm for you and your brand!