This website (“Site”) is the property of and is under the management of:
Abraham Vantage Pty Ltd A.C.N. 131 066 781 (trading as “Evolved Sound”)
(hereafter “Company” or “Evolved Sound”).
Our Company is bound by the Privacy Commissioner Principles. We are committed to protecting personal information and make every effort to adhere to the 12 Privacy Principles as per the privacy.org.nz guidelines.
Your personal information may be collected either directly or through a third party entity.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.